Translations for lawyers, solicitors and notaries
Linguaforum: your experienced service partner for legal translations
Your desk is overflowing with important documents, and deadlines are breathing down your neck as usual. Your assistant is doing their best to support you, but neither of you has time to translate the required contractual and corporate documentation. Google Translate is definitely not an option – neither for your exclusive clients nor for your reputation. So who can you call on to handle your urgent translation requirements in a fast and uncomplicated process?
Who can you rely on to provide top-quality results for your legal translation needs?
With its special expertise, Linguaforum offers the language services that lawyers, solicitors and notaries need in international business.
We can meet your legal translation requirements for documents such as:
- commercial register and land register excerpts
- shareholders' resolutions
- articles of association
- contracts of any kind
- legal actions and statements of defense
- antitrust filings
- balance sheets and financial statements
- court judgments
- legal opinions
- annual and business reports
- general terms & conditions and privacy policies
- minutes of shareholders' meetings, general meetings and supervisory board meetings
- presentations for clients, investors, management teams and supervisory boards
Linguaforum: your experienced partner for legal translations! Read more
Don't get lost in translation - make it global!
Do you have questions about our services or a specific request? Then give us a call right away at +49 611 7638 7000 or send us an e-mail!