Translations for real estate experts
Linguaforum ensures that your real estate transactions are translated correctly and supports you with interpreting at notary appointments:
- You are a property developer and sell newly built residential space or participate as an investor in extensive construction projects?
- Are you conducting a commercial real estate transaction for your company?
- Are you selling your house, apartment or property or are you purchasing a property?
Real estate transactions in Germany are increasingly interesting and common for foreign business partners.
The purchase of land (developed or undeveloped), condominiums and heritable building rights must be notarized. This already applies to preliminary contracts or purchase options.
The payment of the purchase price is also strictly formalised and is subject to the so-called due date requirements, for example the registration of a priority notice of conveyance, the occurrence of which is monitored by the notary.
Let us assist you with your real estate transactions:
- Interpreting at your notary appointment, e.g. for international real estate transactions
- Translation of the property purchase contract
- Certified translations of official and court-related documents
Linguaforum is a competent partner for private and commercial investors, real estate agents and property developers.